Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday night

So i came home on friday, and i was really craving an egg salad sandwich..

Ok, but seriously, i came home friday from my work party at 3.
I cleaned the windows in my room because they were really dirty, then I cleaned up my room a little bit.

Then I went downstairs to make some dinner, but i really wanted to have a sandwich, so I spent the next 20 - 25 mins cutting tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, cleaning lettuce... I made a pretty wicked awesome sandwich. I then decided to make a nice drink to go with my sandwich, I made a jug of mohjitos! took some leaves off my mint plant, chopped up a lime, added lime juice, fresca.

Anywho.. so now im enjoying my lovely creation, and its only fitting that I watch 40 year old virgin.


This is my friday night! And I actually enjoy it.
Tomorrow im going to watch the footie matches downtown! yeah.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YOU POSTED!!
see you at your bbq tomorrow night. i expect there to be a pitcher of mojitos.

Graham said...

Hey Eliz, Thanks for coming to our party, Sorry there was no Jug of Mojitos...but next time, there will be! Love ya!